Hi Wesley, do you mean the maxHeight?

My problem is with the height of the box getting bigger than the application
instead of staying @ bottom 10.

If i set the height or maxHeight it works as advertised.

I am not trying to just fix it though.. I am trying to understand/know why
it does not work..

Thanks, for the reply though

--
Fotis Chatzinikos, Ph.D.