Hello,

I am new to flex but am immensely enjoying the charting/dashboard capabilities.

As I begin to put sensitive data together for certain clients, I am wondering
if there is a way to password protect the swf output.

For instance, I would like to send a link to a client with their requested
business-intell dashboard.  When he/she opens this link, I want the first
screen of the swf file to ask for a password.  Once the password it entered
correctly, the dashboard becomes functional.

Any code suggestions or links to relevant examples? Thanks in advance,

Alex