Hi,

I have a concern about possible race conditions in our Flex
application.  I've read in "Essential ActionScript 3.0" that the Flash
runtime will not interrupt the execution of an event handler to update
the screen.  I'm wondering if there are any similar guarantees about
the order in which two event handlers registered with different
targets are executed.  Consider the following:

User presses button A triggering event handler A'
In same frame, result returned from HTTPService B, triggering event handler B'

If A' starts executing before B', will it run to completion before B'
starts executing, or could their execution be interleaved?

Thanks,
Jon