Hi,

When coding, I often use Alert.show to give me debug messages. I know there
is the trace() command but sometimes, quite often, having an dialog is just
easier.

I also have a a DEBUG_MODE const set to true/ false to get data and do
various other things in development mode, rather than when in production.

I'm sure it'll be quite easy to extend the Alert.show so that we can have
something like DebugAlert.show which take into account the DEBUG_MODE const,
or perhaps DEBUG_MODE could be a property of the DebugAlert class and I
could just use that instead...

Before I write this, has anyone else done something similar that I could use
:) or are there some other usefull tools out there already for this kind of
thing?

Thanks,
Nick