I wonder if someone can explain me the logic of this property. I understand it
marks the rect for scaling in full screen but why is it related to HW scaling?
I mean isn't it one property doing two tasks?

When you chose the whole stage rectangle, is it supposed to behave the same as
if you did not use this property at all just with the graphic card doing the
work instead of software? The reason I am asking is because we put overlays on
video and when this property is used our overlays get scaled as well, when it's
not used they don't and I don't really understand why - shouldn't this problem
appear anyway whoever does the scaling?

Thanks in advance for explanations...
GT