From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Abdul Qabiz
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] loader component question

Hi,

Need to understand problem and investigate to know the exact reason. But
I think it could be because of concurrent requests browser can make to
server.

I think IE has limit of two concurrent requests and firefox has the same
limit.

You can tweak the maxrequest in firefox and then check, if it works.
Check out this link:

http://www.feld.com/blog/archives/2005/06/speed_up_firefo.html

I am not sure this would solve the problem, but we can narrow down the
cases.

If you are using the same RemoteObject for all four requests then IMO
they would be processed one by one...

-abdul