Hi Larry,

Usually this type of thing is done with a filterFunction on the dataProvider;
which would eliminate items that don't match the criteria and place the first
match at the top of the DataGrid.  But, if you want to have the other items
remain, you'll have to loop through the dataProvider to obtain the index of the
first matching item.  Then either use myDataGrid.scrollToIndex( myIndex ), or
myDataGrid.verticalScrollPosition = myIndex.  Better user experience though if
you use something like Tweener to scroll gracefully.

-TH