You can use localname - something on the lines of (but please do null
checks, this is just an illustration)

var xmlList:XMLList = xml.children();
xmlList = xml.children().(name().localName ==
"Worksheet")[0].children().(name().localName == "Row");

but if you want to check namespace and the tag name, use QName in
conjunction with NameSpace

hth's