Title: Re: [flexcoders] "Browserless" Flex?

You only asked 3 hours ago, have patience J  I believe what you’ve proposed falls within the license but you can talk to a sales rep for further confirmation.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Keldon Rush
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:06 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] "Browserless" Flex? - legal?

Embedding the flex SWF into a program as a resource is one thing, creating a network aware client that is not based in a browser that downloads the flex SWF from the licensed server is allowed as far as I understand.  This is basically creating your own browser to download the SWF – and browsers have caching systems…

Could an MM person weigh in on this subject?

Thanks,

Keldon