I posted this on the adobe forums but this list appears much more active so
I'll try here.

I'm using Cairngorm and I am trying to execute a set of commands in parallel.
One command doesn't depend on the completion of another so they don't fit the
SequenceCommand idea.  Basically I create two events inside a function and
dispatch them one after another (see code below).  I only see one event fire.
If I comment out the first one then the second one fires so I know my
controller is setup fine, but I can never get them both to fire.

Any ideas?
-Ryan

  var event1:MyFirstEvent = new MyFirstEvent();
  event1.dispatch();

  var event2:MySecondEvent = new MySecondEvent();
  event2.dispatch();