From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of flexaustin
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:10 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: SystemManager????

Shouldn't systemManager send out a MouseEvent.click on everything clicked in
the application? It seems as though if the item clicked is a swf or embedded
icon (even if included in a sprite) they don't seem to register with the
systemManager? Or the systemManager doesn't send out a MouseEvent.click.

Is their a way to make the systemManager send the click 100% of the time?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,