I have text on one of my applications that has 2 hyperlinks (CODE and PARTIAL
TIME) that needs to pop a window the PopUpManager. Is there any way to do that?

The text:
Please record your hours by typing them in the corresponding day. Also
include the appropriate code behind the number of hours (for example, 8 REG).
Re-check for accuracy and submit at appropriate   time.

The CODE and PARTIAL TIME descriptions   will open in a new window. Place any
comments or clarifications in the comment   box.

I was going to use htmlText property of the Text Class, but not sure how to
listen for the click. Think it might be goofy to try to mix linkbuttons and
text. Any other option?