It seems like when I put some labels in my app, there is always 5 pixels
padding above them:

     <mx:VBox>
         <mx:Box borderColor="red" borderStyle="solid">
                <mx:Label text="System" styleName="systemDescriptionText"
paddingTop="0"/>
         </mx:Box>
         <mx:Box borderColor="red" borderStyle="solid">
                <mx:Label text="System 24"
styleName="systemDescriptionText" height="24" />
         </mx:Box>
         <mx:Box borderColor="red" borderStyle="solid">
                <mx:Label text="System 16"
styleName="systemDescriptionText" height="16" />
         </mx:Box>
     </mx:VBox>

.systemDescriptionText {
     fontFamily: "Lucida Sans Unicode";
     fontSize:12pt;
     color:#CCCCCC;
}
Each one of the labels above has 5 pixels of space above it, between the
label and the red border line.  Is there a way to control this?  Thanks.