From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of shyam_29
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:59 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Module loading via AMF

Fellow coders.

how do i load a module, via AMF?. I'm able to load assests
(images,xmls,swfs..etc) via the usage of HttpService with an amf channel, but
fail to find a way to load modules.

The queston of why i'm doing this: AMF is supposed to be faster when dealing
with binary data and so if i can load my swfs from my server via AMF(using
BlazeDs), i can make my application load faster. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Currenlty i use ModuleLoader to do the loading and everything works well,
except that my big application is taking a a bit more time to load than desired.

/Shyam