From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of heybluez
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:04 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Another Proxy? PHP?

Hey,

I have a client that does not want to use the Flex proxy for
HTTPService requests.  Unfortunately, you need to have a
crossdomain.xml file on all the requested servers.  This, is probably
unlikely to be the case all the time...if even part of the time.  SO I
was thinking of building a PHP "proxy" or something to route through.
Question is, are there any other solutions before I start?  Has
anyone done something similar and wants to kindly share? :)

Thanks!
Michael

Computer software testing
Macromedia flex