Hi

I am using the blazeds server. I have created the destination and i am able to
recieve the messages.

The issue i am facing is that i have my java program which keep sending the
messages to the blazeds server. At this point i have no client(browser) to
consume the messages.So all the messages are accumulated at blazeds. At one
point there are so many messages that my weblogic server goes out of memmory.
So my question is how to destroy those messages which are not consume. I am
using the <message-time-to-live> tag but this does not seem to work. Please see
the configuration below.

Snippet of Java program:
                                AsyncMessage msg = new AsyncMessage();
                                msg.setDestination(destinationNameFlex);
                                try
                                {

msg.setMessageId(objectMessage.getJMSMessageID());
                                }
                                catch(JMSException e)
                                {
                                }
                                msg.setBody(data);

MessageBroker.getMessageBroker(null).routeMessageToService(msg, null);

Messaging-config.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service id="message-service"
    class="flex.messaging.services.MessageService"
    messageTypes="flex.messaging.messages.AsyncMessage">

    <adapters>
        <adapter-definition id="actionscript"
class="flex.messaging.services.messaging.adapters.ActionScriptAdapter"
default="true" />
                <!-- <adapter-definition id="jms"
class="flex.messaging.services.messaging.adapters.JMSAdapter"/> -->
    </adapters>

        <default-channels>
                <channel ref="my-polling-amf" />
    </default-channels>

        <destination id="destICL">
                <adapter ref="actionscript" />
                <properties>
                        <server>
                                <message-time-to-live>15</message-time-to-live>
                        </server>
                </properties>
        </destination>
</service>

Services-config.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<services-config>

    <services>
        <service-include file-path="remoting-config.xml" />
        <service-include file-path="proxy-config.xml" />
        <service-include file-path="messaging-config.xml" />
    </services>

    <security>

    </security>

    <channels>

        <channel-definition id="my-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
                        <properties>
                        <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
                         <serialization>
                                                <legacy-map>true</legacy-map>
                                         </serialization>
                    </properties>
        </channel-definition>

        <channel-definition id="my-secure-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel">
            <endpoint
url="https://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amfsecure";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>
            <properties>
                <add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>

        <channel-definition id="my-polling-amf"
url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amfpolling";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
            <properties>
                <polling-enabled>true</polling-enabled>
                <polling-interval-seconds>1</polling-interval-seconds>
            </properties>
        </channel-definition>
    </channels>

    <logging>
        <target class="flex.messaging.log.ConsoleTarget" level="Error">
            <properties>
                <prefix>[BlazeDS] </prefix>
                <includeDate>false</includeDate>
                <includeTime>false</includeTime>
                <includeLevel>false</includeLevel>
                <includeCategory>false</includeCategory>
            </properties>
            <filters>
                <pattern>Endpoint.*</pattern>
                <pattern>Service.*</pattern>