Hi FlexCoders,

Just a little TitleWindow popup question.

I want a function to be executed everytime my popup title window component is
displayed.  How do I achieve this?

I tried in the title window using the initialize property like:
<mx:TitleWindow xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
initialize="RunEveryPop();" >

but my function RunEveryPop only executes the first time the popup is
displayed. Subsequent popups would not trigger the said function.

I know I can declare a public function in the title window and simply call this
function from the calling main application, but I am wondering if this is a
good or recommended way in achieving this?

Also, another question...

How do I reference the title of the TitleWindow from within itself? Like for
example:

private function getTitleWindowTitle() :void
{
 Alert.show(Titlewindow.Title);
 // I Should be able to display the Title of the title window in an alert
message.
}

Advice and inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.,