    From: Jeffry Houser <j...@dot-com-it.com>
    Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AutoComplete ComboBox
    To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 11:47 AM

     What component are you using?

     The Flextras AutoCompleteComboBo x should not be doing that, and
    I cannot replicate the functionality.  I'm unaware of any other
AutoCompleteComboBo xes built in Flex.
     More info here: http://www.flextras .com/?event=
    ProductHome&ProductID=10

    yogesh patel wrote:

    Hi,
             I have "AutoComplete ComboBox" with dataprovider
    "ICollectionView" ,when i type some junk text in this component
    which is not in the dataprovider and press TAB then the first
    element gets selected,how can i varify that the typed text is not
    in the dataprovider and give message like "text is not avaliable".

    Thanks & Regards,
    Yogesh Patel

    Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo!
    Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

-- Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur
    Adobe Community Expert: http://tinyurl. com/684b5h
    http://www.twitter. com/reboog711  | Phone: 203-379-0773
    --
    Easy to use Interface Components for Flex Developers
    http://www.flextras .com?c=104