Finally, I got my own FlexBuilder standard edition.

I am quite new to this tool.  I have mostly developed apps by simply using the
command line compiler.

I am browsing for some examples to load to my FB3 and I found this example:

http://demo.quietlyscheming.com/ChartSampler/app.html

As you can see from this site, the source can be downloaded (zip file).

I have already downloaded the zip file and was trying to load it through FB3
via menu item - File | Import | Flex Project but it gives me the message that
it is not a valid Flex Project.

Next that I did was to simply unzip the file and copy the source codes
(including the directory structure of those in the zip) and placed them into
the source folder (SRC) of the New Flex Project which I created.

When I try to run the application, it gives me a message saying Errors exist in
required project(s):

ChartSampler

Proceed with Launch?

How would I be able to load properly all the components which I have downloaded
from the demo site and run it successfully? Am I missing something?

Thanks.