Hello all,

  I am trying to evaluate flex. I tested the Trader desktop and it works great
when I use my-polling-amf, but when I select my-streaming-amf I am not getting
any updates in the frontend.

I am adding the code related to subscription:

                        private function subscribe(symbol:String):void
                        {
                                var consumer:Consumer = new Consumer();
                                consumer.destination = "market-data-feed";
                                consumer.subtopic = symbol;
                                consumer.channelSet = new
ChannelSet([channels.selectedItem]);
                                consumer.addEventListener(MessageEvent.MESSAGE,
messageHandler);
                                consumer.subscribe();
                                consumers[symbol] = consumer;
                        }

messaging channel configuration

    <destination id="market-data-feed">
        <properties>
            <server>
                <allow-subtopics>true</allow-subtopics>
                <subtopic-separator>.</subtopic-separator>s
            </server>
        </properties>
        <channels>
                        <channel ref="my-polling-amf"/>
                        <channel ref="my-streaming-amf"/>
                        <channel ref="per-client-qos-polling-amf"/>
        </channels>
    </destination>

There are no errors in the tomcat backend. Is this a known problem with blazeds?

I don't have a debug version of flash. Is there any log file where I can check
errors?

Thanks!!