Hey all,

I have a Loader instance, I call the load() method, and then sometime
thereafter but before the loading is complete I call the close() method.  Is
there any sort of event I can watch that will tell me the loader has been
closed?  As a very simple test, I tried the following but it never gets to
the stop() method for any of the events.  In my real app I have a reference
to the loader/loaderInfo in a different part of the app and need to know
when the loader is closed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute"
creationComplete="go();">
    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import flash.utils.setTimeout;

            protected var loader:Loader;

            protected function go():void
            {
                loader = new Loader();
                loader.load(new URLRequest('
http://aaronhardy.com/wp-content/themes/thefunk/images/Mast.gif'));
                myUI.addChild(loader);
                loader.addEventListener(Event.DEACTIVATE, stop);
                loader.addEventListener(Event.CLOSE, stop);

loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR, stop);

loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(HTTPStatusEvent.HTTP_STATUS,
stop);

loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS, stop);
                loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,
stop);
                loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.DEACTIVATE,
stop);
                loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.UNLOAD,
stop);
                loader.close();
            }

            protected function stop(event:Event):void
            {
                trace(event);
            }
        ]]>