Easiest way might be to componentize the FormItem.  Then you give the FormItem its own id but the IDs inside all can be the same.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cruegger2000
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] passing array of Form values in VO

I want to have a form on the client side that accepts
a list of items of the same type/meaning, for example people's names.
I would then send a value object to a server side Delegate object
using the <mx:RemoteObject> construct.

However, I don't know how to indicate that a form variable
is an "array" without getting duplicate component id errors.
In essence, I want to do what is shown below. How can I have a
"vector" form variable using Flex?
Thanks in advance.

mxml file:
<mx:Form>