From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of GeorgeB
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Is it a Bug?

Hi Alex.

Following your description of that behaviour, I resolved the case doing as you
said, by handling menuEvent.MENU_HIDE for the menuBar control to disable
processing itemEditBegin for the ADG.
Everything is now looking normal. Thanks for the advice.

BTW is there a published list of errors/bugs fixed in Flex SDK 3.4 as compared
to SDK 3.2 ? (the one I use now).

Thanks again
George

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Alex