INCREASE YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITY 500 TIMES MORE...

SEND YOUR RESUME TO HR HEADS OF 500 LEADING COMPANIES & 500 LEADING PLACEMENT AGENCIES

We, www.netlifecareer.com are glad to introduce our Free RESUME FLASH Service.

You can now submit/register your resume with www.netlifecareer.com and inform 10 of your friends through our 'Tell a friend' feature from the homepage of and get your resume automatically send to 500 leading Companies and 500 Leading HR Consultants. This is only for a period of one month. This will absolutely increase your job opportunity as thousands of jobs are not published and filled by CVs received by email by companies. So do not miss this opportunity.

Click on the following link to register/submit your resume:
http://www.netlifecareer.com/scripts/emp_new_reg.php

Click on the following link to inform your friends:
http://www.netlifecareer.com/tellafrnd_new.htm

Why Resume Flash?

  • Cost effective – Avoid the cost and effort of sending CVs by email/post
  • Boost your job opportunity a thousand times over.
  • Get the right job faster
  • Get opportunities from all over India.

How does it work?

Once you register and inform 10 of your friends easily by email through our ‘Tell a Friend’ Feature from the www.netlifecareer.com home page, your CV will be automatically send to HR heads of 500 leading companies and 500 Leading placement agencies.

Netlife Career Team

Do you Yahoo!?