Hey Valdhor... Thanks for your reply, that's really helpfull...

I've looked up default.css and this is all it is...

.headerDragProxyStyle
{
    fontWeight: "bold";
}

Do you how I can find out what CSS attributes can be used with the
.headerDragProxyStyle CSS style and against other Flex objects?... I'm sure
there's a few rules to follow where I can use the docs to lookup the answers
but I'm having trouble getting my head round it :-)

e.g. By chance I just tried this and alas it worked but my question now is
is everything just guess work or is there a way to find out what else I have
in my armoury... :)

.headerDragProxyStyle {
  borderColor: black;
  borderStyle: sold;