I'm trying to think of the name of this feature so I can log a Jira for it...

When using Eclipse with Java, you can use alt/option to move intelligently
through code.

For example: assuming ^ is your insertion point in Java:
Math.floor(^
<alt-left>
Math.^floor(

In Flex though, the behavior is different:
Math.floor(^
<alt-left>
^Math.floor(

I greatly prefer the Java way- I frequently will copy my selected line with
command-option-up/down, then try to alt-arrow over to swap out the function.
FB leaves me further away from where I want to be than vanilla Eclipse.

Does anyone know how to describe this so I can log another Jira to be ignored?
:P

Thanks!