Holy Crap, someone other than myself is using JRun and LCDS.  Awesome!  I
can't help you with your problem as I have never used PostgreSQL, but could
I get your contact info as I have never ran across anyone using JRun outside
of ColdFusion development.

Feel free to contact me at nelso...@gmail.com anytime.

-Dan