Hi all,

I have a charting application where I have an ArrayCollection of VO's.  The
chart has several series, each looking at one property in the VO.

There are several controls that when changed, require a re-calculation of
the VO's in the ArrayCollection.  Before I do the re-calculation, I call
.removeAll() on the ArrayCollection and re-populate it with new VO's.

When I run the profiler, my VO instances grow with each re-calculation.  So,
why doesn't the garbage collector take care of the objects that got removed
from the ArrayCollection?  How can I fix this?

Please help.

Thanks!

-Jake