From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of dorkie dork from dorktown
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Does DataGroup support XML?

For future reference XMLList needs to be wrapped in XMLListCollection:

<!-- An item renderer function can be defined in order to display a
mix of data and graphical items. -->
<s:DataGroup itemRenderer="CommentItemRenderer" x="10" y="140" width="100%"
dataProvider="{new XMLListCollection(XML(content1.lastResult).posts.post)}" >
<s:layout>
<s:VerticalLayout gap="10"/>
</s:layout>
</s:DataGroup>

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:07 PM, dorkie dork from dorktown
<dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com<mailto:dorkiedorkfromdorktown%40gmail.com>>