my app invokes some asp files by using a httpservice.the records in the
database are displayed in the datagrid.

when the app was published as a swf file and was made to work on the
web,after inserting new records into the database,i retrieve all the
records again.however,there's nothing changed in the datagrid.it seems
that the app loads data from the cache...but,when working in
FlashPlayer,everything goes normally.what can i do to force my app to
load the latest data rather than that in the cache?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM