This doesn't surprise me too much.  I suspect you're getting bitten by the
security sandbox.  Matt gave some hints for the crossdomain.xml file, but
another alternative:

Try changing the "url" parameter in the .sws file to just be a relative
pathname without any "http"; i.e. "myRSL.swf".  Its possible to work around the
security sandbox, but honestly, I find it a lot easier to just make sure all
the bits of the app are deployed from the same spot (local file system via the
standalone player for testing, or the same web server for final deployment.)

-Roger

Roger Gonzalez
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM