Hi Folks,

Sorry to reply to such an old thread, but I need some help!  I downloaded this
quickstart and am trying to get the Start.java to run IN ECLIPSE.   I seem to
be hopelessly stuck and would appreciate a "step by step" (yes, for idiots!) if
anyone has such running.

I am using jetty 6 as that is what this code base uses.  Basically, what I did
was to run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" successfully, then I imported the project into
eclipse.  I have the Maven plugin installed in eclipse, so I enabled dependency
management on the project.  I changed the two local references (to Ryan's
harddrive) to mine.  When I run Start.java from within eclipse I get no errors,
the page comes up on localhost:8080.  However, I can not get to the java code!

Any help is greatly appreciated - I am now at that "very frustrated" point!

thanks,

Joe