From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Darrin Kay
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:16 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] event order issues

is there a way to dispatch the event from the command file?  that would solve
the problem

Thanks for the help,
 Darrin
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Darrin Kay
<dar...@stop-ing.com<mailto:dar...@stop-ing.com>> wrote:
I put in the trace, and it is going to the sort before the result is back from
the db.  Any suggestions?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Alex Harui