From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of face7hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Help: link to a specific viewstack inside a specific tab

I'm using tabs for my main navigation in my app.  On the first tab, I
have a button which points to tab 2.  Tab 2 has a viewstack.  I want
the button in tab 1 to point to tab 2 > myViewstack.selectedIndex=3.

I have something like:

function goTab2Stack3(){
   myViewStack.selectedIndex=3;
   mytabs.selectedIndex=2;

}

This takes me to tab 2 but it shows the wrong stack (shows the first
view NOT the third).  I have not been able to find a solution in the
archives.  If somebody could help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!