Depends.  If you can talk to it, you can rewind it before making it visible.

________________________________
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
chandruflex [chandruf...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: SWFLoader problem

Setting the SWFLoader component's "visible" attribute to false, solved the
problem.

Is it possible to control when the loaded swf file starts to play? This is
because, by the time the swf file has loaded completely, and the SWFLoader
component is made visible, the loaded swf file has already started playing.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Alex