I have a hard time believing that someone is going to teach me how to build an
enterprise application and needs to use Intuit web template to make the site....

From: primo411 <primo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:36 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Amazing Flex/LCDS/Java/Eclipse/Maven2 step-by-step
guide

I don't know why, I find it hard to believe you...

2009/11/7 Jeffrey Walker <jrwalk...@gmail.com>

I recently came across the best Flex/LCDS/Java/Maven2 guide that I have ever
seen before (http://www.flexlcds.com). I have been looking for something like
this for a very long time. If you are interested in how all the concepts come
together (frontend, middleware, backend, build/deploy), please check it out. I
know that it will help you as much as it has helped me!