Hi I was trying some Textlayout stuff with flex 3.2.0 by downloading the flex 4
sdk and extracting the textlayout.swc and putting in my projects Lib folder.

But it seems that some of the classes are missing in that swc. I could not fin
d the class CharacterFormat in the swc. Complaier throws an error saying
"Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: CharacterFormat." Also
there are lot of errors I'm facing related to something is not found or not a
compile time constant.

Does anyone have any idea about the integration of Textlayout with Flex 3.2?
Any working examples would be great.

PS - Basically I'm trying to get an idea of how subscript/superscript works
using textlayout.

TIA

--

Mahesh Kokadwar