hello everyone,

i have a large flex app that i have recently split into modules.  All of a
sudden today, the modules won't compile when I build the project- the only
ways to get them to build are to do a 'clean/recompile' or export a release
build.  either of those options forces them to compile, but a regular
edit/build won't do it.  I have verified that the modules are registered in
project properties, I removed them and re-added- no luck.

anybody seen this behavior before?  i'm losing loads of time because of it,
appreciate any ideas.

p.s. i have another fairly large flex project split into modules on the same
machine and it compiles just fine.

d.