Hi Flex coders,

We are looking for a talented flex developer to become an integral part of our
product team, and FAST! See position details below.

Cheers,
Karthik

THE COMPANY

SocialVision is an angel-funded, innovative Berkeley-based startup whose
premier product helps make online video a social experience.  We help media
companies monetize their existing content and increase ROI for advertisers.
Our mission is to make online television more fun and interactive by creating
new social experiences around it.  We’re rapidly growing and working
aggressively to meet pivotal timelines for major customers.

THE OPPORTUNITY

Work with the innovative SocialVision product team to write custom components
to enhance the social experience around video; to make things that have never
been done on a video site before, happen. You'll help architect and write the
client-side code and work with the team to figure out testing plans, backend
integration, and chat/XMPP integration.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

*       3+ years of experience with Flash and Flex
*       Understanding of and experience with UI architectures (e.g. Cairngorm)
*       Deep understanding of Flex component lifecycle
*       Experience building custom Flex components
*       Experience working with design to implementation workflow using Adobe
tools (FXG/Catalyst a plus)
*       Excellent software development foundation (design patterns, best
practices, coding conventions, etc.)

BENEFITS

Possibility of ownership/equity of a rapidly growing company.

Casual work environment with great flexibility.​

Exposure to a wide range of technologies offering tremendous professional
growth.​

APPLY:

Please email your resume to care...@socialvisioninc.com.

See more at http://www.socialvisioninc.com/jobs.html?refer=flexcoders

Karthik Kailash

Cell: (408) 768-7704

SV Email Signature

www.socialvisioninc.com <http://www.socialvisioninc.com/>

"Online Television Becomes a Social Experience"

<<image001.jpg>>