I get that on Windows too, same scenario FB3 and debugging flash player v10, I usually have to restart FB to make it go away. Happens intermittently after a long (all day) programming session, memory leak maybe?

Pete

Joel Stransky wrote:
Everytime I debug in Flex Builder I get this alert box.

/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player.plugin

Flex Builder cannot locate the required debugger version of Flash Player. You might need to install the debugger version of Flash Player 9 or reinstall Flex Builder.

Do you want to try to debug with the current version?

But I have FP10 debugger installed. I'm using OSX Snow Leopard.
How do I fix this?

--
--Joel Stransky
stranskydesign.com <http://stranskydesign.com>