Thanks Amy,

But that did not help.
I already have all that in my library.
I have a bunch of components there and all render quite well in design mode.
The only one that does not is the DataGridColumn subclass.

As I mentioned before, all my subclass does is add a couple properties to DGC.
Pretty basic, just some custom public properties, which are used by my DataGrid
extension.

I even looked into the DG & DGC source code and found no reference/use of the
design mode flag. DG or DGC does not do anything special while in design mode.

I believe that wireframe preview is rendered by FB3 itself, in DataGrid's case
and maybe it does not recognize DGC from a different namespace, or something
like that.

So far, that was the only component extension I made that has failed to render.

cheers,
julio