Hi,

I have a tilelist with an item renderer, and I refresh the dataprovider that is
an arraycollection. The tilelist is set up to display 4 columns, with any
number of rows. The number of items will not always be multiples of 4, so there
may be empty cells at the end of a row.

It works just fine til I hit a larger collection that makes a scrollbar show up.

After that, occasionally and unpredictably, I'll get empty cells within the
area that has content, pushing cells with data to the next row.

I've read what I can about renderer recycling, esp by Alex Harui, but don't see
what I can do about empty renderers... I don't have empty data items, so what
can be causing these empty cells?

I really appreciate anyone's help on this!