http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html
check out mod_jk.  I set it up recently on a Slack box.  It certainly
is no walk in the park to setup though, seems every config example I
found was different, that and I have been in the windows world the
past couple years.  In the end I now have apache handing off requests
for say /flex to tomcat.  In short I grabbed the source for mod_jk,
played build/make and all, added a couple config files and bamm.  For
the RH folks, I believe you can grab binaries for it.

DK

On 9/7/05, J.A. Rottman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Awsome tutorial. Do you have a tutorial for installing
> flex with tomcat and passing it on to apache. This is
> one thing that I have no been able to get to work yet.
>

> --- charlespaz1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I've just created and posted a HOWTO for installing
> > Macromedia Flex on
> > Tomcat in a RHEL AS4 / Fedora Core 3 environment.
> >
> > Comments and critiques are welcome.
> >
> > http://members.cox.net/midian/howto/flex+tomcat.htm

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com