Hi Guys,
                 I am new to Flex, right now i am working on sorting a list of
data  from List control.....so that user can sort the list ascending or
descending order. He can drop that list data to another list by using drag n
drop and in that new List user can sort that dragged data.......
 As I am new to flex I am unable to find the right approach and right  concepts
to use for  implementing this task. I will be more thank ful if any one provide
me with the approoach or related example links r resources.  And also give me
some tips regarding the right approach for given task in flex3.

Thanks,Naveen Kumar.

http://in.yahoo.com/