From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Greg Morphis
Sent: Thu 8/09/2005 21:12
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: modifying the datefield object...

Well, I've gotten this far...
      function displayDate(date)
      {
         var cMonth;
         var cYear;
         var cDay;
         var dayNum;
            var tempDate;

         cMonth = (date.getMonth()) + 1;
         cYear = date.getFullYear();
         cDay = date.getDate();
         dayNum = date.getDay();
            if(dayNum != 6) {
                  cDay = (date.getDate()) + (6 - dayNum);
            }
            fooDate.text = ("Year:" + cYear + " Month:" + cMonth + " Day:" +
cDay);
            daDate.selectedDate = new Date(cYear,cMonth,cDay);

      }

However daDate doesnt show the value of fooDate, it remains showing
whatever I click on.
For example; I click on Sept 13th 2005, the label shows the correct
value of "Year:2005 Month:9 Day:17" or Sept 17th 2005, however the
datefield value remains Sept 13th 2005.

Livedocs says it accepts a date object, is that not one?
"daDate.selectedDate = new Date(cYear,cMonth,cDay);" ??

Thanks!

--
Auxilium meum a Domino

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

________________________________

**STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY**

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please send it back to the person that sent it to you. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of author and do not necessarily represent
those the Emakina Company. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its associated attachments is
strictly prohibited.

We also inform you that we have checked that this message does not contain any
virus but we decline any responsability in case of any damage caused by an a
non detected virus.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM