From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of suman gayakwad
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 6:36 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] MAC : TextInput focus

Alex,

 As soon as the application loads up, im getting the login screen(TitlwWindow
component) which has got three fields username, password and domain. I'm trying
to set the focus to the username field so that user can start typing. The focus
is set to username field in IE, Firefox and also in Chrome but not in Safari
browser. The weird thing here(in Safari browser) as soon as i click on the
application,(ie. somewhere within the browser window)  the focus will be set to
username field.

Is this browser plug-in issue or bug on Flex side ?

Thanks,
Suman