Hi folks

Does anyone on list have tried to create some puzzle classes to add dynamic 3d Motion for some kind of UI, like <mx:Panel>

I've try here just with myself but I couldn't get sucessfull, due the UI component was unrecognized and dashed.

That's really may possible?

I'm trying this because on the last presentation on MS for avalon I saw some cool 3D and 2D animation transitions between controls.

If you have some information help me to try something cool to list

Thanks all.

--
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com