I am having a problem with consuming messages using WebLogic 10.2's JMS to
send messages to my Flex client.

The error I am getting is the following:

*ArgumentError: Error #2173: Unable to read object in stream.  The class
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl does not implement
flash.utils.IExternalizable but is aliased to an externalizable class.*

I am essentially customizing the trader desktop application to work in a
weblogic cluster ( as a POC / load testing tool ).

In my messaging-config.xml I have the following destination configured:

<destination id="LCDSLoadTest">
        <properties>
            <network>
                <session-timeout>0</session-timeout>
            </network>
            <server>
                <max-cache-size>1000</max-cache-size>
                <message-time-to-live>0</message-time-to-live>
                <durable>false</durable>
                <allow-subtopics>true</allow-subtopics>
                <subtopic-separator>.</subtopic-separator>
            </server>
            <jms>
                <destination-type>topic</destination-type>
                <message-type>javax.jms.TextMessage</message-type>

<connection-factory>weblogic.jms.ConnectionFactory</connection-factory>

<destination-jndi-name>LCDSLoadTestTopic</destination-jndi-name>
                <delivery-mode>NON_PERSISTENT</delivery-mode>
                <message-priority>DEFAULT_PRIORITY</message-priority>
                <acknowledge-mode>AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE</acknowledge-mode>
                <transacted-sessions>false</transacted-sessions>
            </jms>
        </properties>

        <channels>
            <channel ref="my-rtmp"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-amf-poll"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-amf-longpoll"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-amf-stream"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-http-poll"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-http-longpoll"/>
            <channel ref="my-nio-http-stream"/>
            <channel ref="my-polling-amf"/>
            <channel ref="my-streaming-amf"/>
        </channels>
        <adapter ref="jms" />
    </destination>

My JMS topic is configured in Weblogic 10.2 as follows:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<weblogic-jms xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90"; xmlns:sec="
http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90/security"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:wls="
http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90/security/wls"; xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/920 http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/920.xsd";>
  <topic name="LCDSLoadTestTopic">
    <jndi-name>LCDSLoadTestTopic</jndi-name>
  </topic>
</weblogic-jms>

Does anybody have any idea what I might be missing, and why the object is
not able to be deserialized by Flex? It works fine using the messaging built
into LCDS, but that doesn't work well in a clustered environment, so I need
to use the appserver's JMS capabilities.

Thanks in advance!

Nick