Amy, I know I answered you privately when the group was down, but I wanted to
throw the answer in here in case anyone was searching for it:

When I came across this problem I found that it was a known bug.
A workaround is to set the showHeader back to true, header height to 0 and the
rowcount to the length of your dataprovider. By showing the header it escapes
the bug and the height of 0 effectively hides the header.