It's definitely not a style I've set.  If you go select the tab navigator in
the style explorer, you should be able to notice the text in the tabs shifting
down slightly whenever the tab is selected.  I haven't found any styles or text
properties that cause this, and have even dug through the tab navigator code to
try to see the changes it does to selected tabs.